Rib cracked
Hello, I went to a concert, was at the front, public was pushing forward, load was increasing, so the bouncers pushed the public back. He kept a hand on my chest and pushed back hard. I think I heard a sound in my chest like something broke. From that time I have pain at a particular point on my chest. No swelling, no bruices, but it pains while coughing and everytime there is load on the chest. I can breath properly. Is my rib cracked? What should I do, I am scared.?

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, It might not be a fracture but to be on safer side, you must undergo a XRay.