cardiologist-icon

Rib bone pain

My wife is suffering from a continuous pain in her left rib bones and below under arms since one month. Sometimes she also feels unconscious due to pain. What could be the reason?

Doctor Answers (2) on Rib bone pain

Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
AS her pain is continuous, tell me if she has fever, cough or any other complaint associated with this pain.did she apply any counter irritant gel in that area of pain? and find any relief ?else it requires further evaluation like blood tests etc.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern towards your wife. We undertsand that your wife is in too much of pain. But then you see this is a condition which need examination by the orhtooedician and also needs an xray to know what exactly is happening with her. For now kindly taje her to a orthopedic surgeon for her help. Plot in orthopedic surgeon on your practo app and make her consult him. Thank you