Retocalcanial bursis

I hv a pain in heels frm last 2.5 years..... it makes me difficult to stand....lots of treatments make me fail.......i m really vry upset......do u hv any best treatment fr me........i m vry thankful fr u

Dr. Rajiv Mehta
Clinical Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

Heel pain is surely cureable only u need a right guidance from a qualified and registered physiotherapist. Till than try contrast bath ie put ur feet in ice cold water for 5 min and immediately put feets into lukewarm for 15 min it will help
Dr. Deepak Sikka (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Delhi

See there are mainly two causes for heel pain. First is Soft Tissue Inflamation which is called Planter Fasciitis Other one is Increased Heel Bone Or Pseudo Bone Formation of Heel Bone which is called Calcaneal Spur. First one is permanently recoverable by Physiotherapy but other one is temperary recoverable. So firstly u should go for X -Ray of Ankle Joint in AP and LATERAL view to know the clear picture about your problem and then I will tell u the right treatment.
Dr. Sarika Jambhulkar
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Podiatry can help you for the problem. You need corrective footwear & Customized Orthotics with right type of shoes.