ReStart Maxoza-L
I was consuming Maxoza-L powder for 3 months - It showed steep increase in my sperm count because of this. Then I stopped it for almost 2 months. I would want to start again now. Would my sperm count have gone down again, in about 2 months?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Got ur concern. Nothing wrong with it now u can surely achieve normal range or can raise quality of sperms with AYURVEDIC Vajikaran therapy.
Engage with Healthier habits of food exercise n sleep pattern. stop habits of smoke/ tobacco,Alcohol,marijuana high salty n sour food.
Add seeds of Tulasi sabja Talimkhana Jayfal saffron Kamal kakadi in cowmilk especially after sexual activity n morning