Respiratory problem

She was OK before 2 months. Started sneezing, with Rusty nasal secretion more in morning. She developed wheezing, doctor diagnosed asthmatic bronchitis. Was ok with treatment. After few days she started again same problem. What should be done? She was treated with bronchodilators, anti histaminics. What should I do ? Lab tests doesn't suggest infection.. MT neg. Birth weight was 1800gm, now 12kg, when she coughs, we feel need of expectorations of Sputum. What should we do?

Hello there, We understand your felling and your concern towards your daughter. I is very sad that she is enduring asthma at this little age. Busty if it is not because of any Infection then it seem like it is due to allergy. When it comes to allergic bronchitis she need to continue the anti histamines and bronchodilators and all we can do is to wait and watch. You need to be more carefully at seasonal variations. Thank you