I married. 2Years back but no child. Daily I am doing sex .what can I do for production. Please give a suggestion or solution.
488 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi consult urologist get preliminary examinations and investigations done if no pathology found consult obg specialist with your wife for evaluation...they will guide you further
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?