diabetes-icon
Report of angiography
Please suggest the best solution regarding this report (attached) of angiography of my father (diabetic). Thank you

Hello There, I can understand your concern, he has critical levels of blockage in the left anterior descending and the right coronary artery. the only option is revascularization to prevent any uneventful things from happening. what solution you want? i'm sure the cardiologist would have also advised you the same. i do not understand why you are waiting and wasting time. what ever you do, get it done fast. i hope he is taking all his medicines regularly. there is no scope for you to wait . best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain