Repeated epidimityis
Sir I m having a pain in one testis and I have gone for ultrasound test for they said that it was epidimityis and I have taken a course of 5days medicines and I m having the same pain after 2weeks again. This was not the first it is 3rd time and pain is repeating. So please suggest me.
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hello Was there any injury in the past? Had you anytime got mumps? You can consult a good homoeopath with your reports I am from Bengaluru
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?