Remove scar from face
I have a 7 years old accidental scar on my face. I met a dermatologist n he advised me to use klinoderm n kozilite for 2 months. If no changes seen, he will do cosmetic surg or laser treat.. he said that light marks will be there even after the treatment. plzz help me to completely remove the scar.Pic is attached below
261 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Viral Babubhai Patel
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 6 yrs exp Vadodara
Since your scar is 7 years old, any topical application wont help you, i advice you to directly go for laser, your scar can be improved upto 90‰
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?