Removal of scar in hand
I have undergone left humorous fracture surgery two years back.last month they have removed the plate I want to know how to remove the scar is there any lotion or any ointment. The scar is almost 30cm length.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there.. I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the scar. Because depending on the type of scars the treatment varies. But Firstly you just remember that the treatment of scars is very difficult. And usually creams don't work on them. So kindly consult a plastic surgeon for further evaluation.