Remedies for chaale,heat
I have always problems regarding chaale as well as increasing internal body heat so please can anyone help me by using home remedies for it thank you

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...Drink plenty of water...Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine,avoid protein rich foods...increased feeling of body heat may be due to underlying thyroid disorders... So I would suggest you to consult nearest physician once for clinical examination.
Mr. Sumit
Acupuncturist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad
Due heat in body mouth ulcers occurs. The best home remedy for mouth ulsers is vitamin b which rich in Buttermilk. And try some edible gum (Gondh) which produce natural glycerin just suck the gum.