Related to Vision

I have severe headache and pain in my eyes. I got my vision number tested 4 weeks ago and there was an increase of -.25 in both eyes. Headaches went away but then 2 weeks ago headaches resurfaced and i got my eyes checked again, this time from a different doctor. To my surprise I was told there is an increase of another -.25 in both eyes. I have been advised not to get a new spectacles made again and use eye drops and exercises but it is very discomforting. Please suggest what to do.... Right eye : -2.5 -0.5(cyl) 105 degree Left eye : -1.5 -0.5 (cyl) 95 degree

Doctor Answers (1) on Related to Vision

Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik Surat | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Get your eye checked under cycloplegic refraction. Did you feel change in vision with glasses and new refraction? It can be due accomodative spasm also.0.25 D power may vary from doctor to doctor depending your accomodative level at the time of refraction. So get cycloplegic refraction done.