Related to Vision
I have severe headache and pain in my eyes. I got my vision number tested 4 weeks ago and there was an increase of -.25 in both eyes. Headaches went away but then 2 weeks ago headaches resurfaced and i got my eyes checked again, this time from a different doctor. To my surprise I was told there is an increase of another -.25 in both eyes. I have been advised not to get a new spectacles made again and use eye drops and exercises but it is very discomforting. Please suggest what to do.... Right eye : -2.5 -0.5(cyl) 105 degree Left eye : -1.5 -0.5 (cyl) 95 degree

Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
Get your eye checked under cycloplegic refraction. Did you feel change in vision with glasses and new refraction? It can be due accomodative spasm also.0.25 D power may vary from doctor to doctor depending your accomodative level at the time of refraction. So get cycloplegic refraction done.