Related to nose

I am suffering from frequent cold. even the mild coldness cause me cold like drinking colddrink or if i live in environment with AC or cold air. These things affects the same in summer season too. It feels like somthing is obstructing me during breathing. I feel something in my downward nasal passage.
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to consult an ENT Surgeon to examine you and do the needful.
Next Steps
Use this app and find a good ENT Surgeon near you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?