Related to gyneco problem
Hey doctors.. It was first time to have sex with my husband.. After that there is so many problems is happening with me like fever headache and continue pain in stomach... Is dere could any bid problem with me or its a normal... Suggest me..
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi..., It's important to feel relaxed before attempting intercourse. Foreplay leads to sexual excitement relaxes the pelvic muscles, widens the vagina and releases vaginal fluids..... pelvic floor physiotherapist can help in retraining the pelvic floor to relax using special exercise.... If a cause for the painful sexual intercourse has been found, then appropriate treatment would generally help you...Consult your Gynecologist for further advice....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.