Rejuhair Tablet Medicine
Is Rejuhair tablet good for curing hair loss? Does Rejuhair tablet have any side effetcs? I am suffering from hair loss from last 15 years, and now I have very low density hair, which male pattern baldness. I have heard about this rejuhair medicine. Is it going to help me in any way.

Dr. Rekha Kumar Naidu
General Physician 5 yrs exp Chennai

Hello there.... just by simply taking 1 ayurveda tablet results can not be obtained... your body type( prakrithi) and cause for the hair fall should be diagnosed by a qualified ayurveda doctor... The information in internet is for knowledge and awareness purpose it can never substitute the work of a doctor. Ayurveda has various therapies and medicines for hair fall and gives better results in short time...
Dr. Shreyas Gopalbhai Bhalodia
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Junagadh

Self medication of any pathy injurious to health......so better to consult ayurveda doctor before taking ayurved medication from net, on line consulting or news papers etc...
Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

You need Ayurved medicines that will help you to improve hair strength, density, scalp circulation & Also provides you a calcium to hair follicles. 1) massage with oil like u hair oil. 2) avoid oily, fast food . 3) start ghee with milk . 4) avoid over using of shampoos
Dr. Deepak Bassi
Ayurveda 1 yrs exp Hoshiarpur
Yea

Decolgen tablet medicine