Rehumated arthitis

Hi I have suffering by rheumatoid arthritis from last 2 years , I have visited 4 best doctors in Pune but my condition is going worst day by day. So if Possible anybody plz help me out from this Pain it's very difficult for me in now days to live my live in that much pan ,please suggest any Ayurvedic or anyone or anything for painless body. I am a it engineer so life is not easy. Please suggest some doctor or something . I m from Pune Thanks in advance & well wishes for you..

Doctor Answers (2) on Rehumated arthitis

Lucknow | Ayurveda
Rheumayoid arthritis is untreatable disease as you know, it is an autoimmune disorder initially small joint pain and gradually increasing the sign and symptoms, while in ayurveda it is treatable with some limitation you must consult ayurvedic physician without any delay, and stop if you taking steroids.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Rheumatoid arthritis is non curable disease.pain is inevitable with this disease.. You can increase the dosage of painkillers but it has side effects... ...you try to divert your mind.. You can consult rhumatologist Who is superspecialist or general physician.....