Regurgitation and Gas

I have been suffering from acidic reflux since 3 weeks. Almost daily I feel the bitter acids from my stomach reaching my throat once or twice in a day. Heartburn happens rarely. It happened 8 days back. The main concern I'm facing is that I feel something stuck on my throat most of the time and sometimes it feels like getting chocked(likely cramping of my oesophagus muscles). I have been prescribed medication of 1Pan D/day before breakfast and antacid syrup 3 times/day for 10 days. I've been taking for 8 days. Excessive Gas formation takes place after taking the medicines, leading to painful bloating,increase in burps and my occasional choking symptoms haven't improved yet. i still get this attack once or twice everyday. I would like to get some suggestions on how to proceed further with the treatment.

Doctor Answers (2) on Regurgitation and Gas

J. V. SRUJAN Visakhapatnam | General Physician
Make sure that there is a gap of 2 hours between you taking the tablet and the antacid liquid, or else the tablet will not work. You can also try taking the tablet 2 times a day initially ( fasting and pre dinner).
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, The medicines es that have been prescribed to you are perfect. Apart from the medicines, I would recommend that you follow some home remedies like drinking Luke warm water and mix a pinch of salt and asafoetida in it. Walk for atleast 15 minutes after meals. You can perform exercises like vajrasana and other yoga exercises which are very effective in acidity problem.