Regular interval sneezing

I am from BITS Hyderabad and campus is green and far from the city. As the weather changes happen I always suffer through cold and sneeze after regular interval. I do agree that I ate ice cream 2-3 days ago but is there anything serious?

Doctor Answers (1) on Regular interval sneezing

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Practitioner
Hi,weather changes can cause cold and sneezing. Sometimes something you breathe in will irritate the inside of your nose. Things like dust or dirt will tickle the mucus membranes that line your nose and throat. Whatever irritating thing you breathed in will stimulate nerves inside your nasal passage and causes sneezing. if it is prolonged ( more than a week) it may be due to other reasons also. Sinusitis may present with chronic cold, running nose headache etc.. Minimize your exposure to things you know will trigger your allergies. consult your geeneral physician for furthur evaluation and treatment.