Regular heat boils

I have been getting heat boils all across my body like face, eyes,navel, thighs, near genitals, since Jan 2015 at the average frequency of one each month. CBC & Sugar reports are all normal. Have tried Allopathy , Homeopathy medicines, but not able to find the root cause & permanent cure to the issue. The boil starts with a small dot, turning gradually big in 4-5 days and then bursts (perhaps with the medicines) to ooze out the puss. Looking for the opinion if it needs to be diagnosed by any specialist like Dermatologist or Gynecologist or anyone else.
views-icons 123 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Regular heat boils

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
17 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

You could be having some deficiency. You need to take proper course of antibiotics according to the bacterial strain causing infection. Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Skin Nurture Clinics Mumbai
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?