Regular Hairfal & dandruf
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 23 year old. I ad previously read some article about air scalp types and dandruff. So i was able to identify my scalp as a oily one. It gets sticky and oily t e very next day if i do not take a ead bat . So i ead bat daily. Even t en my dandruff continues to stay and air continues falling. Untill t e nig t my air is all good. but later it starts itc ing and i find oily dandruff in my nails. How ever bladness is in my eriditary. please suggest w at i can do to save my air atleast till im 30. T ank You

Its pitryiasis capitis or sebborheic dermatitits along with sebborrhea(oilyness). It require maintaince like daily shampoo (mild hair cleanser like hair 4 u shampoo) every altertnative days  scalp lotion like  ketaconazole & salicylic combination or sulphur, zpto...etc. Allow it act for minimum 3-5mins on the wet scalp &wash it off for 4-6 weeks after that maintain weekly once. Its all to be maintain its chronic problem depends on the local hygiene, harmonal activity, stress...etc.
Dont use hair oil since it increases...just check any zn (zinc)defenciency...improve your diet with shampoos as i explained .
consult dermatologist for further treatment & clarifications.