Regrding sprems counts
Dear Dr pass ten year over my husband very low count he's is not ready for the treatment how much I convince him so what do I do  is there any op section
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Bangalore
hi iam sorry about that. if he is not ready for counselling there are 2 options. you can through intrauterine insemination procedure of your husbands sperms if it ir around10 to 20 million. otherwise option of test tube is available. if you are planning for either of the2 u should have feasiblity study with doctors. failing this can plan along adoption. good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.