Regarding visual impairme
Sir my father met with an accident in janury 2015 he lost his right leg because of feomral vessel injury which the leg was amputed and minor head injury after icu recovery he noticed dimming of vision and bilateral vision loss after all test performed doctor told that it is a case of cortical visual impairment. can it recovered now he is on bed rest and from next month he will be able to walk with prosthesis

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello I think your father has PION ...for which there is no treatment available For cortical blindness also there is no treatment