Regarding usage of med
I have been directed by an Ophthalmologist to apply Corby Gel. However, i don't remember where exactly should i apply it? External to the eye over the eyelids or on the white part of eye?
126 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello Corby gel is lubricating medicine..apply inside eye
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.