Regarding suppliments
I'm building up my body and just wanted to know if it is safe to take kratine and protien supoliments

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi I would suggest you to go for natural diet modifications...if you stop supplementation your body shape will change and it has other mild side effects too...Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have small 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple,banana etc....do regular exercise without failure...do bulk up exercises like weight lifting etc....consult dietitian for further details