Regarding sex
I want to know how to increase spermcount  Is any medicine , exercise or food is their which increases spermcount what to do i don't know my sperm count is low and i am sugar patient & my sex drive is also not good & want to know how increase my sex drive during sexual intercourse...plzzz help me out from this..

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi I would suggest you to first control your blood glucose levels. Diabetes is one of the cause of impotency of different kinds, like wanting erection etc. You can consult a homoeopath n take advice. Eat good nourishing food Do regular exercise. Worry less.