Regarding RMP persons
Can we follow RMP persons treatment , For bone setting problems. Recently we have heared steroids being used on their treatments in a higher proportion. Is it advisable to take their medicine powders for bone setting problems

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Chennai

I cannot comment on what others do. But as per modern medicine which I have had the fortune to study there are certain principles which need to be followed for healing fractures. Treating with any kind of powder is certainly not one of them.
Dr. Vikas Ellur
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Absolutely not advised. Better to consult orthopaedic surgeon.