Regarding Rabies
Sir i was going through a village road,as it was a raining day so their was water in the road,a truck was coming from front n it crossed over the water due to that some parts of that road water sprayed on my legs,their was a little cut on my leg but it was covered by black skin and i saw earlier a dog was drinking that water,so my question is That the road water touched my legs and their was old wound of 2-3days earlier so Can i get rabies??

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, greetings. I feel you seem to be somewhat intrigued about rabies. Relax - you have already taken a lot of vaccination in few years back - so you have high immunity against rabies already. The kind of exposure that you have had makes the chances of you developing rabies almost next to nil. So i dont think you need to worry too much about it. just keep your wound clean. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal