Regarding Pregnancy

SIr/Mam, i have sex with my girlfriend and i also used protection and even also i give her a I-Pill for more safety but now i am also worried about her pregnancy. By chance she will be pregnant but we both do not want Baby now so what should i have to do for her can medical abortion is possible and if it is possible then what are the harmful effect will be of it. please help me doctor i am so so worried.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...first calm yourself. If you have used protection methods like condoms and oral medications like ipill, then there is very little chance that she will be pregnant. For confirmation she can take a home urine preganncy test 10 days from the day of sexual exposure or 10 days from the missed period. You can also consult a obstetrician for further information regarding different methods abortions if she is pregnant.