Regarding pregnancy
Hi Iam 8W 2D pregnant.i had consulted gynic in 6th week she told me to come after 1month for scanning and gave bifoliate tablets n lysicon-V syrup.now my question is to know the baby heart beat which ultrasound will be done TVs or on tummy? N which week I have to go for testing. please help

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, ultrasound can pick up babies cardiac activity after the completion of 6 weeks in normal pregnancy... And ultrasound image of your abdominal cavity and fetus are visible on a screen of ultrasound machine while the probe is on your stomach,, you can see the cardiac activity with the help of person doing it,, please talk to your doctor.... If you want to see it.