Regarding pregnancy
Before 2 yrs I got pregnant, 3rd month sonography revealed feotus had gastroschiasis, then in 3rd month abortion of the feotus was done. Now after 2 yrs we are planning to have a baby. What precautions should I take this time? Should I start taking folic acid tablets before a month of conceiving?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello ,what was the cause for 3 month abortion , if its gynacological or medical problem you should be careful with regard . You can take take before month of conceiving till 12 weeks of pregnancy . Because folate deficiency causes spina bifida . Go for regular follow up . Take iron tab regularly after conceiving . Plan everything from fist to last trimester .