Regarding pimples

Can you suggest me the best dermatologist in west Delhi  . . . I have already  met many dermatologist but can't get rid of my acne .

Doctor Answers (2) on Regarding pimples

Hello, I totally agree with Dr. Rasya. To add, suggestion for trying homoeopathy but with a detail consultation of case investigation. This will help you to know the reason of stubbornness of acne. Also it can help to work out on the recurring tendency and obstacles to cure. Hope it will be the last consultation for acne. Regards
Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi
Adult acne is a lifestyle related chronic and difficult to treat condition. This means not only the dermatologist has to help but also you need to make some lifestyle changes. Though there are some really effective medicines, there is no miracle cure. It is persistent skin care. Please meet one of the earlier dermatologist with all your prescription and make a step wise treatment plan with them. This way you know what to anticipate