Regarding monthlyperiods
From last two periods quantity of my bleeding reduced very much.. Last time it's like small clots.. Previously it's like two to three days.. Now it came to one to two days.. But my period cycle is regular with 27 to 28 days.. What to do?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Adrenal fatigue and progesterone deficiency. Needs proper evaluation.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...reduced menstrual bleeding could be due to a number of reasons like pcod, fibromas, drug intake, thyroid disorders, Stress, anaemia...it will require detailed examination and investigations including blood tests and ultrasound abdomen and pelvis. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.