Regarding mastrubation

I mastrubate daily twice,because of this do i loose weight,i want to gain weight and i do go to gym daily,does mastrubation causes any effect in improving my muscles.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, While it once was regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Joining gym is very good distraction for masturbation,, join gym eat healthy protein diet, prescribed by your coach. You will gain muscles. And don't worry previous masturbation doesn't cause anything for this.