Having itching in private areas and reddish type...having burning type of pain what to do plz help me......  infection all around the areas.... even consulted doctor no relief.....plz help me
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore
You must be suffering from tinea cruris. Use antifungal powder after bath daily. Apply antifungal cream for 2-3 wks. If it still persists consult your doctor as you might require additional medications orally. Use loose fitting clothes as fungal infection csn recur.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.