Regarding hiv
Sir I would like to ask that I had a sex with prostiute 6 months back and while doing sex my condom tear..Next morning I gone for HIV test for prostitue and she came negative. Sir from that day I am so worried I don't have symptoms sir please let me know howuch changes I have..I again mentioned that she came negative.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi patient can be with out any symptoms or develop mild flu like illnesses to start...since she is negative nothing to worry...get yourself checked again just to rule out window period...if are found negative nothing to worry...for further details consult physicians

Changes of getting hiv