Regarding family planning
Hi . I hav recently married and I want to consult a doctor for family planning and have some queries regarding contraceptives and similar things.. want to ask whether I shud consult a gyanae or sexologist for d same??
151 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, you can consult gynaecologist regarding contraception. Usually preferred contraception for newly married couple is oral contraceptives if there is no contraindication . In occasional sexual intercourse condoms can be used .Oral contraceptives regualise periods with minimal bleeding . Consult gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.