Regarding family planning
Hi . I hav recently married and I want to consult a doctor for family planning and have some queries regarding contraceptives and similar things.. want to ask whether I shud consult a gyanae or sexologist for d same??

Hello, you can consult gynaecologist regarding contraception. Usually preferred contraception for newly married couple is oral contraceptives if there is no contraindication . In occasional sexual intercourse condoms can be used .Oral contraceptives regualise periods with minimal bleeding . Consult gynaecologist.