Regarding_Eye
I am suffering from eye itching from two days. Can I get any suggestion to relieve from the pain immediately

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello This is allergy to dust 1. Avoid dust exposure 2. Avoid rubbing eyes 3. Cold compresses 4. Use antiallergic eyedrop 5. Use lubricating eyedrop 6. Use mild steroid...in pulse dose...in severe allergy

Hello.. Well is it something which has started suddenly...do you remember any dust or something entering your eye or any insect bite...well if its associated with redness and watering from eyes first thing is we need to give a conjunctival wash so that we clear anything remaining in the eye...and then you can be prescribed anti allergic eye drops.... thank you..consult an ophthalmologist