Regarding ear
My uncle has problem in his ear. In that he feels different type of voice in hi both ear. So is that any permenant solution for this. Any medicine for this problem can you prescribe. Thanks

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to visit Bangalore, I would be very happy to help him out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps
Dr. Kaushal M Shah
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Please ask your uncle to go to an ENT surgeon get check up of ear if there is wax get it removed and if ears are clean then get a test called audiometry done that will help us to diagnose problem and treat accordingly.