Regarding chest tigtness
Hi I have been diagnosed with chest tightness which caused me acid reflux and again i was prescribed with ppi for another two weeks now the acid reflux is gone except for bloating please let me know the course of action I have very mild pain now in right side of the chest please guide me course of action Thanks

Hello.. .you need to have food on time..do not wait till hunger pangs.maintain proper time.  Divide your meal time to small proportions so that you dont over eat..secondly drink lots of water. ..atleast 8-10 glasses per day . thirdly.. You need to stroll for a min of 15 min after each meal...stress,tension,all these are also factors of acidity...avoid outside food,junk and oily food...better to have gone cooked food for few days..You can take gasex tablets thrice a day for about 3 days..Thank you
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have to make a lot of changes in your diet. Have smaller meals at regular intervals.  Instead of 3 huge meals, have 5 smaller meals. Drink plenty of fluids. Have high fiber diet. Avoid oily and spixy foods. Smoking and alcohol consumption should not be done. Cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food for 15 days. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.