Constant burping, chest pain
Hi. I have been suffering from burping and chest pain for the past three months. I had an endoscopy done and was diagnosed with mild gastritis with h. Pylori. I took sompraz hp kit for 7 days. But chest pain, burping and regurgitation persists. Is this GERD? If not, is it possible that the bacteria got resistant? Can it be hypoacidity instead?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You can take a tab pantakind-flux once or twice a day half an hour before food for 3 days. Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. He will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Constant heartburn and burping Chest pain related to gerd