Regarding 2child
My first child has cerebral palsy and giving a physio in vijay hospital. He is 12 months now. We are thinking about second child. At what age shall I plan about second child. Will these affect that child to. Or shall I opt for family planning

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
hello, Cerebral Palsy is usually caused by brain damage that occurs before or during a child's birth, or during the first 3 to 5 years of a child's life. since there is no genetic cause for this, there are no risk of giving birth to cp baby, if the delivery is unevent full. now the ideal time to have second baby is after 3yrs(2-3yrs ) of first baby, with out worring concieve for second baby, should have proper health check up during pregnancy ,, to have a uneventful delivery.