Reducing breast size
I have 38 inch breast size.its sagging.i want to reduce breast in 34.kindly help me.and give me advice to reduce breast natually

Hi, Gynecomastia is swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone.  Most cases of gynecomastia regress over time without treatment. However, if gynecomastia is caused by an underlying condition, such as hypogonadism, malnutrition or cirrhosis, that condition may need treatment.  Various treatment options are available. Consult Physician....