Reduce Chest

Hello doctor . I have got more chest than expected ,I feel very embarrassed with it ,m a sportsmen n from last 2 years have stopped all my work outs n from that time it has resulted In This problem ... plz can u suggest me Any homeopathic med for it as I have heared that homeopathic med r used to reduce chest ...
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Reduce Chest

doctor profile image
Hello I am a consultant Homoeopath, with 23 years of experience in beauty therapy. We can surely help you. You can consult me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy, bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?