Reduce breast size
Is it possible to reduce Brest size thru exercise or natural way? I'm 22 and 5' short but I have 34'' , which looks odd. What kinda food should I have or exercise should I do to reduce them?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Though Ayurveda shares vast range of medicines but be on authentic side be engage in active Exercise and sports with low carb/ cereals at night and high protein/ all kinds of dal or dicots will serve u better, u might had be put on weight due to metabolic Stress or screen for thyroid too and best way to consult AYURVEDIC Approach nr by in ur city at AYURVEDIC college Hospital.
Dr. Vikas Gupta
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Jammu

Breast size can be improved by preventing the sagging of breasts.toned breasts will definitely look smaller in size.reduce ur overall weight and go for chest exercises
Dr. Govind Singh Raghvanshi
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Kanpur

Yes can change size but you massage in my private inbox

Exercise to reduce lip size