Redness on penis

Hi. Have redness on the inner skin & tip of my penis. This is there from past 2 years. There is no itchiness or pain. Have consulted 2 urologist & 2 skin specialist and completed their courses but there is no difference. What to do now and what is this disease...
views-icons 146 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi My Name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homeopathy) . I am really sorry that after taking treatment your complaints are not solved. You have what seems to be local irritation over penis or inflammation, I could help you with that. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistances. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?