Redness on penis
Hi. Have redness on the inner skin & tip of my penis. This is there from past 2 years. There is no itchiness or pain. Have consulted 2 urologist & 2 skin specialist and completed their courses but there is no difference. What to do now and what is this disease...

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi My Name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homeopathy) . I am really sorry that after taking treatment your complaints are not solved. You have what seems to be local irritation over penis or inflammation, I could help you with that. Please contact Total Health Care for further assistances. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.