Redness in the eye
Hello, i have done my eye operation of squint in my right eye before 2 months and still i have my right eye pinkish red. is it normal or any side effects. how much time will it take to get normal eye? and my right eye is slightly blur as compared to my left eye. please help.

Hello well for the screen of the Eyes I need to examine you before I suggest you if they can be any operation required for correction of squint secondly come to the Red Eye it might be because of allergy which is the commonest cause sore avoiding any sort of pollutions, allergens will help you...and for the eye blurring I need to do refractive error testing..thank you
meet an ophthalmologist
Dr. Shahnawaz Kazi
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Since you have done eye surgery. Redness can take upto two to three months to go that can be avoided during surgery with use of laser for cutting muscles.