Red Spot On penis
I am 32 year old. My penis have one small red spot (approx 2 mm.) under the fore skin no eching. I had protected sex with my friend in Aug 2013. After that I never had any sexual intimacy. I noticed this spot after 6-7 month of intercourse. I did HIV & VDRL test, result was nonreactive. Suggest the medicine.
166 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Andrologist 33 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Better to consult  a dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.