Red slighty rised bump

Hi, I have some red small flat or slightly raised, non-itchy, pimple like thing on my body even in Palm, but I Don't think it as an pimple. it feels hard on touch and some times when it is young it disappear on pressure. It takes about 7 to 10 days to clear, some times I feel generalised Itching on body but not on the rash. I did an CBC all the values are normal but Eosinophil is 8. Am taking xyzal (levocitirizin dihydrochloride) tablets right now. Am literally scared and totally depressed, now when ever I see my body I had started searching for new rash and Wat ever I see I feel like it's red rash even if it's not. Please help me to get rid of this. I will be really thankful if you take me out of this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Red slighty rised bump

Greetings! 1. Have you seen a qualified dermatologist yet? if not kindly do so first. 2. there's no reason to be depressed - you don't probably suffer from anything that cannot be treated. 3. you probably have some kind of urticaria / folliculitis/ furuncles ?! - this cannot be diagnosed with the history you have provided - kindly send in snaps of the rash on follow up messaging. Warm regards.