Red inflated patches

From last 48 hr i am suffering from these patches all over my body creating itching and burning sensation they are randomly seen on different parts at different time.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Thane
hiii you mite be suffering from sumthin called as urticaria. it's an allergic reaction to anything of the body. you need to observe if it is associated with any food item,any dust,any medicines,hot or cold exposures, following contact with any substance, use of anything new etc. we can giv u an antiallergic medicine to control it. see a dermatologist who will do a few blood tests an try to find the exact cause.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?