Red dots on the privates
From a few days, I'm having tight skin (penis) red spots on the tip and a line can be seen around the whole private. How can I get rid of it. It's balantis for sure.
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Greetings. Yes this could be candidal balanitis. This is a kind of fungal infection.  However with the symptoms you have described, even herpes is possible.  A detailed history and evaluation would  be essential.  Kindly see a  qualified dermatologist near you.  Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.